venerdì 12 dicembre 2014

Le croque Monsier! It's a toast??!!


I always surf the web searching for new recipes. I recently inscribed to Jamie Oliver's food channel and discovered a brilliant french guy, Alex, who is lovely and makes delicious and easy recipes taken from the french cuisine, but not only. His channel is "French Guy cooking" , amazing and he speaks a lovely english with a french accent, simply irresistible! (https://www.youtube.com/user/FrenchGuyCooking)
Amongst the several recipes, I found out this one which is so easy to make, very fast and child's proof.
I would simply call it a toats, but en francais c'est mieux! Le croque Monsieur.
I needed something fast to eat for lunch as I was in a hurry and I didn't feel like preparing a complicate meal. So I followed Alex's recipe with a touch of mine.

Take 2 slices of white bread
a bit of butter
ham
gruyere or any cheese you like
a toaster

I put some butter on both slices of bread: this makes the slices moist and super crunchy. Put first one slice of cheese, then the slice of ham (be generous, but not too much) and again a slice of cheese.
Put it in the toaster for around 3 minutes.
When it's done, Le croque will be crunchy, golden and delicious. Kids will love it, and it's perfect for football fans' dinner with a fresh glass of beer.

Come on, try it and to watch the recipe, please click the link below!



Bye Bye




1 commento: